UB.com Holding 50-Seat WSOP Main Event Guarantee this Sunday

 

Recommend this!

Imagine your usual routine of logging into your Mac-friendly site and winning a few bucks online playing poker.  Now, imagine that you win a ticket to Las Vegas to play in the Main Event of the World Series of Poker (WSOP) this year for what could be an $8+ million payday for first place.  Sound like a pipe dream?  Last year, Joe Cada won it all and on Sunday, June 20th, the Mac-friendly online poker site UB is running a tournament that could make your dream a reality.

The UB.com 50-Seat WSOP Main Event Guaranteed will take place on Sunday, June 20th at 4:00pm ET and cost $530 to enter.  There are super satellites running around the clock on UB to this event.  All registered players will start with 3,000 in tournament chips and enjoy 20-minute blind levels.  Late registration will be available for this tournament in case you can’t get to your computer exactly at the start time.

There are plenty of super satellites running right now on UB.com.  First, the site has $110 “Anytime” events running where if enough players sign up, the tournament will kick off and award an appropriate number of tickets.  Other events include an $11 Rebuy, which awards one entry into the 50-Seat Guaranteed for every $530 in the prize pool.  These events have very aggressive blinds at two minutes for fast and furious action.  A more traditional format would be the $60 super satellite, which has eight-minute blinds.  Overall, there are plenty of ways to get into this event, including buying in directly for $530.

UB.com is also running the “Show Up, Get Paid.” promotion if you qualify for the WSOP Main Event.  The site will pay you a minimum of $1,000 to just show up and play.  The first step is for you to qualify into the Main Event.  The second is to show up at the Rio and play wearing UB gear.  The final step is to collect cash.

The bonus pool is progressive, so the more UB players who show up to participate, the more each player will get paid.  A total of 75% of the prize pool will be split among all participating players and the remaining 25% will be shared among those who cash in the Main Event.  If there are 51 or more participating players, UB.com will put up $5,000 for each added player.

If 52 players participate and play for Team UB, the prize pool will be a total of $260,000.  With 75% of that going to each of the 52 players equally, each will get $3,750 no matter how they do in the event.  The remaining money is then split up among all players who go on to cash as an added bonus on top of what they already received.  As of the time of writing, 103 players have qualified for the Main Event, which equates to a progressive prize pool of $515,000.

If you really live out the dream with UB and make the November Nine, UB.com is ready to pay you based on your performance at the final table.  If you win it all, UB.com will pay you a bonus of $750,000 and if you finish in second place, the site will dish out $350,000 in prize money.  Everyone but the person who finishes in ninth place will get six-figures, making this a lucrative payday on top of what will probably be a high six- or even seven figure-finish at the final table.

UB.com is a Mac OS X-friendly online poker site that offers a 111% first-time deposit bonus up to $1,100, making it the most lucrative first-time cash deposit bonus in the industry among sites that accept players from the United States.

×

Comments are closed.