It is official now! Merge Poker Network’s popular poker tournament, the Poker Maximus is ready to rumble again! The eagerly awaited Poker Maximus IV is all set to begin on February 7, 2013. The success of the past three Poker Maximus events has poker enthusiasts waiting eagerly for the fourth round, which guarantees more than 1.2 million dollars in prizes.
Members of all Merge Gaming sites, including Carbon Poker, will have a chance to participate in this exciting event. So if you are a member of Carbon Poker, all you need to do visit the tournament lobby of the site and register for events you wish to participate in. If you aren’t already a member, then it is time to join Carbon Poker now.
11 Days, 37 Events – $330,000 Guaranteed
The Poker Maximus IV will last for a period of 11 days and will feature 37 poker tournaments in all. Every day, beginning February 7, there will be at least three poker events that you can partake in. Here is a note on some of the tournaments you should watch out for winning some good money.
- Poker Maximus IV kicks off with a No Limit Texas Hold’em event that guarantees a prize of $60k, which makes it a must play. The event starts at 7:00 pm on Feb 7, and has a buy-in of $200+$15. Registrations for this event are open, so be sure to get in while you still have a chance.
- On the same day, there will be a six-max No Limit Texas Hold’em event with a guaranteed prize pool of $40,000. The buy-in for this event, along with entry fee, comes to $109.
- Omaha fans can play their first PLO game on February 8. The Pot Limit Omaha event that starts at 7:00 pm on Feb 8 has a buy-in of $33 and a guaranteed prize pool of $20,000.
- Other Omaha tournaments you can participate in include the $109 PLO event on February 9, which guarantees a cash prize of $20,000. On February 12, there will be another 6-max PLO event for a buy-in of $60. This event also guarantees $20k. You can also partake in the PLO 6-max event on February 12, with a buy-in of $33 and a guaranteed prize pool of $15,000. The last PLO event of Poker Maximus IV would be on February 16. This event will have a buy-in of $60 and a guaranteed prize pool of $15k.
- Poker Maximus IV also features HORSE and STUD events alongside events in Hold’em and Omaha. The first HORSE event would be on February 10, with a buy-in of $33 and a guaranteed prize pool of $10k. The second HORSE event, on February 14th, has a buy-in of $215 and a GTD prize pool of $20k.
- The series features one STUD and one STUD8 event during the 11 days. The $60 buy-in STUD event is on February 11 and has a guaranteed prize pool of $7,500. The $60 buy-in STUD8 event is on February 15 and guarantees a prize pool of $10k.
- You can participate in an NLHE Deepstack event on February 15th, for a buy-in of $215. The GTD prize pool for this event is $50k.
The Main Event of Poker Maximus IV is on the last day, February 17. The event has a buy-in of $109 and GTD prize pool of $125,000. The same day, you can participate in the High Roller event which has a buy-in of $530 and a GTD prize pool of $125,000. The Micro Main event with a buy-in of $11 and has a GTD prize pool of $20k. The Low Main Event, which happens to be the last event of Poker Maximus IV, has a buy-in of $60 and guarantees a prize pool of $60K.
Satellite Qualifiers from Carbon Poker
Carbon Poker is hosting daily qualifiers for Poker Maximus tournaments. The satellites include
- 6-max Super Turbo SNG games (buy-in between $1.95 and $92)
- 6-Max SNG satellites (buy-in between $134 and $3.10)
- Full ring SNG satellites (buy-in between $3 and $100)
The first place winners in each of these satellites get tournament coupons of varying amounts, which can be used for participating in the Poker Maximus events. Second place winners can get either coupons or cash, depending on the satellite they participate in, while third place winners of some satellites only get cash prizes.
Comments are closed.