Party Poker, one of the top sites that offer games to poker enthusiasts, has developed software which can be downloaded on systems that run on iOS (OS X). The provision gives Mac users the opportunity to install the software on their Apple computers, so they can access games anytime. With the new software from PartyPoker, Mac users do not have to face the restrictions that come with playing on an internet browser. Once it is downloaded on your Apple computer, you can start playing all the games that PartyPoker has to offer. If you visit the site by clicking here, you will be eligible for a bonus of up to $500. This is a 100% match bonus, so the amount of money you deposit (less than or equal to $500) will be matched and offered as bonus. To earn this, you should use the bonus code – BOCORP. PartyPoker accepts deposits made through Visa, PayPal, MasterCard and Maestro. You can also make payments via Moneybookers, Ukash, Neteller and Paysafecard.
Play Poker now at Party Poker ->
Party VIP Rewards Program
PartyPoker’s Mac software comes with a host of benefits like access to tournaments, promotions and VIP Rewards. Of them, the VIP program is one of the most rewarding compared to programs offered by other poker sites. The program is divided into two parts – one, called Palladium VIP, and the other, called Palladium Rewards. The former allows you to earn cash rewards like bonuses, some of which are equal to 50% rake-back provided through the PartyPoints Store. The VIP program has five levels, to which you can gain access if you earn the number of points that PartyPoker requires for each tier.
• The lowest tier, called Palladium, has a 10,000 minimum point requirement. The cash-back percentage offered with it is 12%. The poker bonus amount that you can earn at this level is $1,000. The cash reward is $600.
• The next is also called Palladium, which has a 20,000 point requirement and a 15% cash-back percentage offer. The poker bonus accompanying it is $3,000, and the cash reward is $1,500.
• The third, fourth and fifth tiers are Palladium Elite, which have a minimum point requirement of 40,000, 100,000 and 300,000 respectively. The cash-back percentages offered on them are 17.50%, 30.00% and 33.30%. On the lowest Palladium Elite Level you can get a $7,000 poker bonus and $3,500 cash reward; on the next, you get $20,000 poker bonus and $15,000 cash reward; and on the last, $75,000 poker bonus and $50,000 as cash rewards.
The points you earn through the program can be redeemed for bonuses and cash according to the limits set for your particular VIP level. The bonuses offer more value than the cash rewards. The play-through requirement accompanying the bonuses is just 25% of the bonus amount, in points. You can clear the requirement in five simple steps. What’s more – you can keep all the points you get after clearing a bonus. You can even use them to purchase your next bonus.
Players should remember that the more points they earn, the higher they can move in the Palladium VIP system. In turn, this can give them access to more benefits than they would otherwise get.
The Palladium VIP system is also used by PartyPoker in its Palladium Rewards Program. This lets you spend the points you earn on really cool gadgets like laptops, tablets, head-phones and mobile phones. The store also has entries to premium live tournaments, which can be purchased with the points. You can even avail gift certificates and cash with them.
Play Poker now at Party Poker ->
PartyPoker’s Game Guide – For Those New to the Game
For those new to poker, PartyPoker has developed a section called How to Play. The section discusses the poker variants that make up the Big Five – Texas Hold’em, 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo, 7 Card Stud, Omaha Hi/Lo and Omaha. Some of the key areas on which PartyPoker focuses through the poker guide are –
• The basics of a game – which give you an overview and the rules of a poker variant
• Tips to raise your game – which tell you about the different ways you can improve your skills in poker
• Strategies for mastering the game – PartyPoker shares a few strategies like poker theories, tactics and player psychology, which you can learn and apply, to make the most of every hand dealt to you
PartyPoker also has video tutorials and a hand analyzer. With the site’s OS X compatible software, you can access these features anytime on your Mac!
Comments are closed.