Throughout history, many battles have been waged over wealth and riches. And such will be the case at Titan Poker, where players will fight over a collective $120,000 through “The Grand Battle.” Fortunately, you won’t have to worry about getting clubbed with a mace because the battling will be carried out on the felt through 15 different All-Points Races. Assuming you’re interested in winning a piece of the $120k prize pool, here’s a closer look at this promotion.
How The Grand Battle works
The Grand Battle runs from October 15th to December 31st, 2012. Those who wish to participate need to visit their Titan account and opt into the promotion. Titan Poker is giving new members a first-timer deposit offer of 100% up to $500. Just sign up through this site to get the bonus.
Once you’re a member and have chosen to opt-in, you need to start earning Titan Points in real money tournaments and cash games. When you earn points, you’ll move up the following leaderboards:
- 11 weekly races ($44,000 in total prizes)
- 3 monthly races (Gladiators Race, $15,000 in total prizes)
- 1 quarterly race (Masters Leaderboard, $61,000 in prizes)
We’ll lay out the entire schedule with dates below, but before moving to that, we should discuss how you qualify for the Masters Leaderboard. Every time you finish within the top 100 spots in a weekly race, you’ll receive points towards the Masters board. Since the Masters race depends on weekly races, it won’t be decided until December 31st. Do note that the top finisher on the Masters Leaderboard will grab a $10,000 share of the $61k prize pool.
Sign up at Titan Poker through our MacPoker link and get a 100% up to $500 bonus. Use code “mac500”
Grand Battle Schedule (Masters Leaderboard runs throughout promo)
- Week 1 Race – Oct 14th-21st, October Race begins too.
- Week 2 Race – Oct 22nd-28th
- Week 3 Race – Oct 29th-Nov 4th
- Week 4 Race – Nov 5th-11th, November Race begins too.
- Week 5 Race – Nov 12th-18th
- Week 6 Race – Nov 19th-25th
- Week 7 Race – Nov 26th-Dec 2nd
- Week 8 Race – Dec 3rd-9th, December Race begins too.
- Week 9 Race – Dec 10th-16th
- Week 10 Race – Dec 17th-23rd
- Week 11 Race – Dec 24th-30th
PokerFest Bucharest 2012 Packages
Those looking to get away from their computer for a little while and experience some live poker action will be interested in the €1,000 PokerFest Bucharest packages that Titan is offering. Held in Bucharest, Hungary from November 12th-18th, 2012, this tournament promises to offer a huge prize pool. Players can win the €1k PokerFest prize packages from now until November 4th, and here is a look at the satellite schedule (all times GMT):
- October 16th PokerFest Freeroll – Runs at 19:00, make a deposit between October 1st-15th, 2012 to receive a ticket.
- November 1st PokerFest Freeroll – Runs at 19:00, make a deposit between October 16th-31st, 2012.
- PokerFest Ticket Freerolls (Only Hungarian, Moldovan and Romanian players qualify)
- Check software for times/dates – 1st-5th place wins €50 + €5 PokerFest Stage Super Satellite seat, 6th-15th place wins €5 + €0.50 PokerFest Stage 1 ticket.
- €0.50 + €0.05 PokerFest Stage 2 – Daily at 18:00
- €5 + €0.50 PokerFest Stage 1 – Wednesdays at 19:00
- €5 + €0.50 PokerFest Stage 1 – Saturdays at 19:00
Super Satellites at Titan Poker
- €50 + €5 PokerFest Super Satellite – October 21st at 19:00
- €50 + €5 PokerFest Super Satellite – November 4th at 19:00
Huge Online Poker Tournaments
If you can’t win a €1,000 PokerFest Bucharest package – or just don’t care to – keep in mind that a number of big online poker tournaments run at Titan Poker every week. In fact, the following prize pools are so big that you’ll feel as if you are in a major land-based event:
Every Sunday at 18:00 GMT+1, you can compete for a massive $200k prize pool where the winner walks away with at least $40,000. The direct buy-in to this huge tourney is $200 + $15; however, Titan realizes that not every player can afford this buy-in so they also run satellites as low as $0.06.
Kick off the weekend right by playing for a $50,000 prize pool on Friday at 20:00 GMT+1. This tournament features a $100 + $9 buy-in and there are unlimited rebuys for the first hour. You can also find $50k Guaranteed satellites in the Titan software.
Follow up the $50k by playing in the $30,000 Guaranteed on Saturday at 19:30 GMT+1. The direct buy-in is $100 + $9, and satellites run as cheap as $8 + $0.80.
Comments are closed.